Deacon's ABC's

I thought it would be fun, and definitely on the lighter side as we are getting so close to our scheduled induction date, to post a little something of Deacon. So many of you are walking this journey with us as we prepare to meet Maddox, but Deacon is here with us now and we would love to share him with all of you as well. He is a HUGE part of this family!

Here is our sweet, happy, energetic 2-year-old singing his ABC's... Of course we think it's awesome! In the middle, he stops and says, "Oh... Where'd Deacon go?" Just thought I'd share... Happy listening! (Click on the post title to listen)

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3

Comments

Chrissy said…
How precious is that! I have to go back and listen again. Reminds me of the days when Dominic and Mya were that small. Time sure does fly by. And now w/ Eva...I wish the world would just STOP! Praying for you as Maddox's birthday is quickly approaching.
Kenzie,
Deacon is precious! I am still in KY and am quite numb. Just wanted you to know you are never far from my thoughts and I am continuing to pray for you and sweet Maddox. Thank you for your prayers.
I will pray for your fluid levels and for Maddox's weight.
With love,
Kim
Laurie in Ca. said…
Deacon is so adorable and I know he brings you so much joy. I pray for him as he gets ready to meet Maddox. I continue to pray non stop for you to continue in peace as his birthday approaches and that he continues to gain weight. Asking Him to give you the desires of your hearts and much, much precious time.

Love, Laurie in Ca.
Jen in Al said…
He is soooo cute! time goes by so fast! Last May when I saw you last he was just a little guy and now he is singing his ABC's! Precious! Praying for you!
jen in al
Angie said…
I love it! I'm glad you shared that. It helps us see that life is a mixture of the sad and the happy. and I know Deacon is a huge part of helping you smile every day.
Kara said…
I love it! It reminds me of Caden when he first learned to sing his ABC's. I also love the verse you chose. We have a verse for each boy and Psalm 127:3 is Carter's! I am continuing to pray for all of you!
Julie said…
How cute - my Puckey (she's 2 1/2) came running over to the computer to see who was singing. When he finished, she said, "Oh, YEAH!!!"

Your family continues to be in my prayers.
Emily said…
Yay Deacon! :)
Devin said…
That was adorable Kenzie, please thank Deacon for sharing!

Still praying for all of you!
Devin in Illinois
Christine said…
Go Deacon!! :) What a sweet little song from your sweet boy. Thanks for sharing.
Magnolia Sun said…
Such a sweet child.

Popular Posts