Prayer for Baby Faith

Please pray for a sweet little girl that will be born tomorrow, May 22nd. Her name is Faith Ann Webb and she has also been diagnosed with Trisomy 18. Please lift this precious family to the Lord as they continue to trust His plan for her little life and theirs. I would also ask that you especially pray for Faith's two older sisters Brooke and Hannah as they are so excited to meet their little sister. We know this road well, and yet, each outcome, each life is strictly in the hands of God. Pray that their time with her is filled with peace and joy!

John 14:27- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

Comments

boltefamily said…
Praying for the Webb family and also praying for you guys on this 23rd day of the month...just four months after Maddox's birthday. Hoping you are feeling God's peace this day.

Much Love
Kristy

Popular Posts