There were several cool/fun/funny moments so I'll list the Top 10 of my Superbowl Weekend (in no particular order...)
1. Hearing all the crazy comments about Dusty's beard.
2. Watching a hilarious old, white couple dance to a live performance by Outkast... "back it up!"
3. Hanging out with Andy Dalton and his fiancee Jordan. They are awesome and so fun!
4. Sleeping in one morning until 11am, having brunch, napping, taking 3 hours to s.l.o.w.l.y. get ready.
5. Awesome breakfast/lunch/dinner with my hubby.
6. Watching a live concert with Usher and his dancers, while standing next to Nastia Liukin.
7. Riding around in a stretch Range Rover... crazy smoke & strobe lights included!
8. Thinking people were taking pictures of *ME* when in fact Chuck Liddell (UFC fighter) was standing behind me and getting mobbed by old men.
9. Taking down bags of breastmilk daily to the concierge desk to be put in the hotel freezer :)
10. Hanging out with old and new friends- the Kolb's, Casey's, Nalley's, Ramer's, and Dalton's.
|Jordan and Andy Dalton|
|At a Pepsi signing with the Dalton's|
|Whitney Kolb & I at the Friday Night Lights Party|
|At the Usher Party|
|Kylie Casey and I at Usher|
"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."- Psalm 62:5