* I'm here but I feel like I'm drowning most days...
* Daddy has been out of town quite a bit so this single-mom thing is for the birds.
* Faith Clare is ROCKIN' the potty training thing... except for today when she peed on me.
* Scout has a gigantic bald spot on the back of his head from moving his head in his sleep. It looks hilarious!
* I have a dry-erase tile in my kitchen that says "Kenzie is patient. Kenzie is kind. She is not easily angered..." from 1 Corinthians 13- I keep repeating it to myself throughout the day! Not working as well as I had hoped.
* I LOVE hearing my kids laughing and playing nicely together.
* I DESPISE the screaming and fighting that has been frequenting our home lately.
* My new best friend is the excersaucer which will keep Scout occupied for up to 30 minutes at a time!
* I have cried quite a bit lately. Frustration, anger and seeing an ugly side of myself makes that happen pretty fast.
* I stole a "training" tactic from the Duggars today. That is how far I have fallen people... taking tips from people who are crazy enough to have 19 kids. Made D repeat 10 times "FC, please don't take my legos from me." Got desired effect. No more fighting and resulted in them both laughing at me.
* We celebrated Maddox's 3rd birthday last week. It was surreal and felt uncomfortably normal.
* All 3 kids slept in one room last night and I couldn't get over how precious it was... Knowing Maddox will be with us again one day makes my heart glad.
* Did I say that I feel like I'm drowning most days?
* I feel like I'm trying so hard and failing constantly.
* Potty training and nursing don't mix very well.
* Deacon is the sweetest boy and wanted to buy flowers today for his Mimi and Ita for when they come tomorrow.
* I secretly love it when the kids BEG for me to put them to bed... No matter how insane I've been throughout the day, they still forgive me and love me!
* Dusty has grown a beard that I CAN'T STAND! I'm trying to be nice about it but that's about to be over when I take the clippers to his face in the middle of the night!
* I am desperately looking forward to a 4-day break this weekend! Time to be a wife and a woman around other adults. Needing this recharge in a BIG WAY! SO thankful to our moms :)
* God is bigger than all of this momentary stuff and I am definitely not calling on Him, relying on HIM like I should.
* I love my family with a passion comparable to little else in existence.
* Life is full of contradictions... God is the only truth.
"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."- 1 Timothy 6:12