Currently

 
Currently... 


My house is littered with baby paraphernalia, free weights, laundry, mail and medicine.

Scout is rolling all over the place and has now decided tummy sleeping is best.

Hubby and I have been sweating it out to P90X. Yeah baby... beach body! HA!


I am being asked at least once a day when the pools are going to open. I guess the weather has just been that good!

Doodle has started soccer and is a scoring machine!


I have a renewed sense of purpose and am thankful for my calling at home.

Kindergarten looms and I am scared and excited.

It seems like I'm never caught up- bills, mail, laundry, email, groceries, potties... and as much as I fight it, it still bothers me.

We are spending time outdoors riding bikes, going to parks, and catching up with neighbors.


I was reminded again just how precious my little blessings are and how very faithful God is by entrusting them to me.

The beard is still growing but has less than 7 days before getting totally shaved off!

I'm starting to feel like myself again... Slowly... amongst all the chaos and fun, I am able to breathe.


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."- James 1:17

Comments

Kristen Keeling said…
Again, you're probably going to think I'm crazy but I feel like I know your family through your blog. That said, I can't believe your little ones look so grown up! They're so adorable I could just squeeze 'em through the computer. (Yeah, that wasn't a weird comment AT ALL.) Ha! Welcome back. :)

Popular Posts