Praying for the Bailey Family

Dear friends and prayer warriors-

I ask you today to please be praying for a precious girl named Lesa and her family. She is expecting her second little boy, Avery, any day now. Avery was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 several months ago and Lesa and I have been keeping in close contact through phone calls and emails. She is such a wonderful mother to their older son Austin and she and her husband have continued to seek the Lord and His will for little Avery's life throughout this journey.

I know this time as they wait is anxious and filled with questions. I would ask you to pray for the Lord's peace upon their hearts and minds, for His joy and love as they meet Avery, and for as much time as our Holy God has ordained for them.

Lesa will be induced on Monday, June 9th if she doesn't go into labor on her own over these next few days. I know they are praying for this to happen on it's own as it seems that on this road there are already so many decisions to make... Please pray friends!

If you are praying for them, please leave a quick comment to tell her so... I know firsthand how much it means!

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer"- Romans 12:12

Comments

Anxious AF said…
Praying...Im so glad she has you as her friend! You are precious:)
Anonymous said…
Praying for the Bailey family today!

Michelle
Anonymous said…
Praying in North Carolina. Bless them with peace and wisdom and comfort that only can come for Him and Him alone. 1 Samuel 12:23
boltefamily said…
I will be praying!

Kristy
mrsrubly said…
praying that the Bailey family.
father i ask that you are with this family. they are going through the unknown right now and i ask that there weekend and monday will go just as planned. just give them comfort and peace. they have a very special prayer warrior LORD and her name is Kenzie. father you are shining through this woman and her family. she has an amazing strength in your faithfulness and love father i ask that the same for Mrs. Bailey and her family. send them a sweet angel LORD that will be there for them. i love you jesus. AMEN
DB said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Praying for the Bailey Family!!!
Chrissy said…
Praying for them...as I know firsthand the power of prayer during such an unpredictable time. Thank you for letting us know about their needs.
sumi said…
I am praying.
Cathy said…
To the Bailey family, we will be covering your family in prayer. We pray for wisdom, comfort and your peace. Will keep checking on Kenzies blog. Cathy & Annabel (T-18)
My heart sinks to hear of another. I will be praying with much love for the Bailey family as they welcome Avery into this world. I pray that God will meet ALL their needs, wishes and heart's desires. I am so glad she has you Kenzie as you are such a blessing to me.
Love,
Kim
Just Me said…
I will keep them in my prayers. I am sure you have been a blessing to her during these months of waiting to meet her son. Praying that she will not have to be induced (6-7-08 would be a cool birth date!)

You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Take care,
Amanda
Anonymous said…
Praying in Franklin, TN.....
Anonymous said…
Praying for the Bailey family in Denver, Colorado!
Devin said…
Kenzie,

I will certainly be on my knees for Avery and his family....keep us updated.

Love and miss you,
Devin
Hannah said…
I'm praying...
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much Kenzie for posting a prayer request for them. Lesa and I have been friends forever and although I can't be there with her today I know she needs the prayers. She did not go into labor this past weekend so she is being induced today (June 9th) I will leave a comment with an update when I get more information. Her husband, Nate left me a message around 9am saying they were giving her the meds to be induced. Thanks again for your prayers! Praying for Lesa, Nate, Austin, and baby Avery!

-Amber (FFTiggerEMT319@aol.com)
Anonymous said…
Baby Avery was born June 9th, he weighted 4lbs. 10oz. he was with Lesa & Nate for 45 minutes before he went home with the Lord. Please pray for Lesa, Nate, and big brother Austin as they get through this tough time for them. Thank you and God Bless you.

Amber

Popular Posts