Prayers for the Bailey Family

Sweet friends, I wanted to update quickly as I am still out of town for a few days...

Baby Avery Bailey was born late Monday evening after an induction. He was born to meet his smiling parents and little brother Austin and was able to share his sweet little voice when they heard him cry. He lived about 45 minutes and then went to spend eternity with our Precious Lord.

Please be praying for them as they approach Sunday afternoon and his service. This is such a difficult time and they need to be totally covered in prayer in the days and weeks ahead.

Thank you again for your prayers... Lesa was absolutely amazing to talk to and through both of our tears spoke of answered prayers and feeling His peace. That is through the prayer of so many! THANK YOU!

" 'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."- Jeremiah 33:6

Comments

mrsrubly said…
this is terrible. i am so sorry to hear of their loss. i am still praying for both of your families. bonny
Devin said…
Kenzie,

Thank you for updating all of us. I am and will continue upholding this family in prayer thru this difficult time.

Thinking of you too, like always. Today was my due date....

Devin
Anonymous said…
Kenzie- Thanks again for posting about The Bailey family. I have printed out all of the prayers from your previous blog plus the ones I've received through email from my friends. I made her a book of them all so she will always know the people who were praying for her. Thanks again. God Bless you! Praying for Lesa, Nate, Austin, & Avery!!! Praying for your family too! - Amber
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update, I will be praying for this family.

I do hope that my son Chase introduced himself to you and Dusty this week at Beach Retreat! lol
So Blessed said…
Thank you, Kenzie, for letting us know of this prayer request. Your willingness to help others in their time of need is such a loving and kind offering.
Emily said…
Absolutely praying.

And your shirt's taken care of, too.

Lifting y'all up.
Jesse said…
Praying for the Bailey family...and the Stanfield family. =)
Kenzie, I am thinking about the Bailey family so much and will be lifting them up in prayer - especially tomorrow.
With love,
Kim

Popular Posts