M is for Mother

A is for Alliteration but M is for MOTHER...

My man makes me married. Marriage means I may multiply : ) Multiplying makes minis (mostly of my man). BUT, my children make me a mother.

Mothering is mind-boggling, many times manic AND massively magnificent. Marvelous and melancholy memories meander through my mind as I recall moments with each mini: mama's oldest masterfully memorizing scripture, my Maddox in the merciful embrace of his Maker, and my li'l missy's monstrous smile melting me. Meaningful moments with my family make me:

~Delighted to be Deacon's Mama

~Miss my Maddox

~Filled and overflowing with my Faith Clare

(Alliteration inspiration from my sweet friend MckMama)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you precious mothers, those with children here and those with children with the Lord. What a day to celebrate and remember... time with our children and time with our mothers. So much love and thanks to each mama!

"And the peace of God, which transcends ALL UNDERSTANDING, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."- Philippians 4:7

Comments

Laurie in Ca. said…
~~*Happy Mother's Day Kenzie*~~ I love these precious pictures of all three of your treasures that made you a mom. Deacon is getting so big and Faith's smile could light up a city!! And Maddox will always be perfect. Have a wonderful day and know you are loved.

Love and Hugs, Laurie
Kathy said…
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Enjoy celebrating your three beautiful children as they celebrate you!

God bless!
Kathy
Autumn said…
Love this post. Happy Mothers Day!
Devin said…
What a cute way to say so many wonderful things! Love you girl--and Happy Mother's Day to you too! Hope today is a wonderful day for you and your family.
Love you Kenzie!! Happy Mother's Day, you are a precious Mommy to 3 amazing sweet babies!!
Kim
Anxious AF said…
Happy mothers day dear friend!
bri said…
Your children are absolutely breathtaking! I love that little Faith Claire smile!!

One smile would take away any bad day!
wife.mom.nurse said…
Wow! Six months. I remember the day she was born.

Happy belated Mother's Day ")

Popular Posts