Happy Birthday Dusty!


Happy Birthday to my sweet, adorable, amazing, hot-and-sexy husband!! I am so thankful for you... for this life that we have created together. I love you and can't even begin to tell you how proud of you I am for all that you have accomplished. You have given me so many beautiful gifts: your love, our children, the ability to stay home, your friendship, laughter, honesty, truth, faith... the list could go on and on. You are so wonderful to me and honestly, there have been many times I have messed it up. You have given me your trust, and at times I have broken it. You have given me your love, and in the past I have rejected it. You have given me your time, and too often I have questioned your motives. You have given me your very best, and at times I have implied that it just wasn't good enough. But through it all you have just loved me and have continued to walk this road with me. Thank you for always standing by my side... I know the joy will always overshadow the pain, the laughter will trump the tears, and our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will always be the foundation of our life together. You fill my life with excitement, love, laughter and companionship- thank you from the depth of me.

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY BABY! I love you.

"Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land."- Proverbs 31:23

Comments

Devin said…
Happy Birthday to you Dusty! :)
Unknown said…
Happy Belated Birthday, Dusty! We share the same birthday (although I am 9 years younger). Hope you had a great day!
Jen Crane said…
wow - so beautiful. you guys are the most amazing, fabulous couple and we are BLESSED to have crossed paths with you. :) love you, girl.

jen

Popular Posts